MDK Zero Landfill is a local warehouse/distribution facility that processes recyclable materials including paper, plastic, textiles and metals. With our expanded growth, MDK is currently seeking hard working and dedicated individuals to serve as Warehouse Associates. Hours are Monday through Friday with full benefits after 90 days. Fulltime Positions start at $12.00/hr.
- Comply with guidelines from employee manual
- Work safely and efficiently
- Comply with Safety requirements outlines in Company Safety Program
- Maximize production and minimize downtime
- Understand and follow production specifications
- Complete all required reports/paperwork for products and material
- Follow instructions set by Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
- Report any issues with materials or finished products immediately to Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
- Report issues with equipment immediately to Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
- Complete daily housekeeping task to ensure a safe and clean work station
- Keep warehouse neat and orderly
- Understand and complete all documents for goods shipped and received
- Follow Safety Department protocol for MSDS documents and handling
- Handle all materials with care; make yourself familiar with what you are working with
- Use necessary safety equipment when handling material
- Clean equipment and store in designated place after each use
- Maintain a cooperative attitude with everyone
- Produce the highest quality product with the least amount of material loss/rework
- Work safely and report any unsafe actions or process immediately to your supervisor
- Support continuous improvement in all departments
- Do not disclose any information to anyone other than a Company employee about any trade secrets, formulas, process procedures, or confidential information without written permission from a Company Officer.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Prior forklift experience appreciated, but not required.